Do I need a professional window cleaner?
5 Reasons it May Be Time to Hire a Professional to Clean Your Windows
1) Extending the life of your windows
- Professional window cleaning extends the life span of your windows. Regularly removing any dirt and debris from your windows that may cause corrosion is an easy and effective way to increase their lifespan.
- A professional residential window cleaning company will clean the glass, frames and sills to ensure these contaminants don’t build up and cause degradation over time.
2) Preventative Maintenance
- While inspecting your windows regularly, expert window cleaners can also warn you of general problems that may occur during the life of your windows. For example, ill-fitting window screens, wood rot on windowsills, cracking glass, peeling caulk, or even insect infestations!
3) They look great!
- The cleanliness of windows has a huge effect on the interior and exterior beauty of your home. Professionally cleaned windows not only improve the overall appearance to visitors, but they also help to brighten up your home. A regular professional window clean is therefore very important for any property to keep them looking great.
4) Providing the right window cleaning supplies and tools
- Professional window cleaners can ensure that the right products are used to clean glass without damaging it, when we need to use chemicals to clean tough grime, we make sure they are just right for your window type.
- If you have leaded or stained glass, you may be unintentionally damaging it by using an ammonia-based window cleaner. With repeated use, ammonia-based cleaner can irreparably damage leaded and stained-glass windows.
- At Astro Clean we use 100% purified water, produced from our own Reverse Osmosis and Deionisation unit. Pure water naturally wants to return to its impure state, so collects dirt extremely well during the window cleaning process. When using tap water, especially in our hard water area, streaking is almost guaranteed to occur.
- Professional window cleaners also have the appropriate access equipment. Ladders, cherry pickers and telescopic water fed poles make it easy to clean hard-to reach windows without risk of injury.
5) Time saving
- This potentially goes without saying, but cleaning your windows can be a time-consuming and mundane task, we don’t cut any corners and ensure your windows are clean and sparkling all year round, leaving you with one less thing to worry about!